Thursday, September 6, 2012

Living the simple life

Every morning I tip-toe out of the house to set off on my 50 mile commute to work. I take the opportunity to think during my almost two hours of drive time a day. I've thought a lot about the increasing levels of stress the average person maintains these days, and what can be done to reduce and better manage this pressure. I have come to the conclusion that most of the stress that we carry is a direct result of our perspective and the choices we make.

This blog site is about simplifying, becoming self sufficient, reducing "stuff", and keeping life in perspective. Hanging Out The Wash, is not about airing dirty laundry. It's about.... well, actually hanging out your wash to save on your electric bill. It's about paying off your dept., living off the grid, and doing things yourself. It is your life after-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment